- Our team has organized the 2nd ERATO Ishiguro Symbiotic HRI Project Symposium on Aug. 1st, 2018 and released a new android robot ‘ibuki’, with a child-like appearance and equipped with a moving unit. Also, it has various emotional expressions such as gestures and hand signs, in addition to different facial expressions. Related news here
- Our team participated in ROBOMECH2018 in Kitakyusyu from June 3rd to June 5th and made a poster presentation “The Evaluation of Human Perception by Studying Walking Movements of an Insect Robot”.
- Our team started to conduct research on “Emotion Expression of Robots by Implementing Human-like Motion” in March 2018. (Competitive Research Funds, 870,000 JPY)
- We organized event “Humanware Lab Cafe” in Art Area, Naniwabashi Station on Dec 16, 2017, as an outreach research to society.
- Paper “A design of robotic spine composed of parallelogram actuation modules” is published in journal Artificial Life and Robotics.
- I participated in Summer School on Soft Manipulation 2017 (SoMA 2017) from July 17th~21st and made a poster presentation.
Current Position & Activities
- System Developer of the Child-like Android Robot ‘ibuki’.
- Teaching Assistant in the course “Intelligent Systems Experiment:C” at Osaka University, Japan.
- Ph.D. Candidate (doctor 1st grade) in Intelligent Robotics Laboratory of Hiroshi Ishiguro at Osaka University, Japan.
- A member of the leading program “Humanware Innovation Program“, which encourages intensive interdisciplinary studies and science-to-value conversion.
- A member of ERATO ISHIGURO Symbiotic Human-Robot Interaction Project, advised by Yoshihiro Nakata.
- Smart Robotic Mechanism
- Advanced Physical Human-Robot Interaction
- Robotic Creatures
- M.Eng. in System Innovation of Engineering Science from Osaka University (March 2018)
- B.Eng. in Automation of Electrical Engineering from Zhejiang University (July 2015)
- High school scientific diploma, Shiyan H.S., Daqing, Heilongjiang, China (Personal Best in grade: 1/893)