Skip to content
- Our team started to conduct research on “Emotion Expression of Robots by Implementing Human-like Motion” from March 2018. (Competitive Research Funds, 870,000 JPY)
- We organized event “Humanware Lab Cafe” in Art Area, Naniwabashi Station on Dec 16, 2017 as an outreach research to society.
- Paper “A design of robotic spine composed of parallelogram actuation modules” is published in journal Artificial Life and Robotics.
- I participated in Summer School on Soft Manipulation 2017 (SoMA 2017) from July 17th~21st and made a poster presentation.
Current Position & Activities
- Smart Robotic Mechanism
- Advanced Physical Human-Robot Interaction
- Robotic Creatures
- M.Eng. in System Innovation of Engineering Science from Osaka University (March 2018)
- B.Eng. in Automation of Electrical Engineering from Zhejiang University (July 2015)
- High school scientific diploma, Shiyan H.S., Daqing, Heilongjiang, China (Personal Best in grade: 1/893)