- Our team participated ROBOMECH2018 in Kitakyusyu from June 3rd to June 5th and made a poster presentation “The Evaluation of Human Perception by Studying Walking Movements of an Insect Robot”.
- Our team started to conduct research on “Emotion Expression of Robots by Implementing Human-like Motion” from March 2018. (Competitive Research Funds, 870,000 JPY)
- We organized event “Humanware Lab Cafe” in Art Area, Naniwabashi Station on Dec 16, 2017 as an outreach research to society.
- Paper “A design of robotic spine composed of parallelogram actuation modules” is published in journal Artificial Life and Robotics.
- I participated in Summer School on Soft Manipulation 2017 (SoMA 2017) from July 17th~21st and made a poster presentation.
Current Position & Activities
- Teaching Assistant in the course “Intelligent Systems Experiment:C” at Osaka University, Japan.
- Ph.D. Candidate (doctor 1st grade) in Intelligent Robotics Laboratory of Hiroshi Ishiguro at Osaka University, Japan.
- A member of leading program “Humanware Innovation Program“, which encourages intensive interdisciplinary studies and science-to-value conversion.
- An occasional member of ERATO ISHIGURO Symbiotic Human-Robot Interaction Project, advised by Yoshihiro Nakata.
- Smart Robotic Mechanism
- Advanced Physical Human-Robot Interaction
- Robotic Creatures