- We organized event “Humanware Lab Cafe” in Art Area, Naniwabashi Station on Dec,16 as an outreach research to society.
- Paper “A design of robotic spine composed of parallelogram actuation modules” is published in journal Artificial Life and Robotics.
- I participated in Summer School on Soft Manipulation 2017 (SoMA 2017) from July 17th~21st and made a poster presentation.
Current Position & Activities
- Ph.D. Candidate (Master 2nd grade) in Intelligent Robotics Laboratory of Hiroshi Ishiguro at Osaka University, Japan.
- A member of leading program “Humanware Innovation Program“, which encourages intensive interdisciplinary studies and science-to-value conversion.
- An occasional member of ERATO ISHIGURO Symbiotic Human-Robot Interaction Project, advised by Yoshihiro Nakata.
- Smart Robotic Mechanism
- Advanced Physical Human-Robot Interaction
- Robotic Creatures
- B.Eng. in Automation of Electrical Engineering from Zhejiang University (July 2015)
- High school scientific diploma, Shiyan H.S., Daqing, Heilongjiang, China (Personal Best in grade: 1/893)