Skip to content
Latest News ( 2019 )
- Our robot “ibuki” has been introduced on The Nikkei (Daily Newspaper) on Jan. 1st. The photo of robot “ibuki” has been printed in the most important part of the frontpage.
Latest News（ 2018）
- Our robot “ibuki” has been introduced in NHK-World – “Androids Offer Human Connection…Better Than People Can?”.
- Our robot “ibuki” has been introduced in NHK BS Primium TV show.
- Our latest child-like android robot “ibuki” was featured on IEEE Spectrum’s Video Friday, 3 Aug 2018. Professor Ishiguro’s New Robot Child, and More
- Our team has organized the 2nd ERATO Ishiguro Symbiotic HRI Project Symposium on Aug. 1st, 2018 and released a new android robot ‘ibuki’, with a child-like appearance and equipped with a moving unit. Also, it has various emotional expressions such as gestures and hand signs, in addition to different facial expressions. Related news here
- Our team participated in ROBOMECH2018 in Kitakyusyu from June 3rd to June 5th and made a poster presentation “The Evaluation of Human Perception by Studying Walking Movements of an Insect Robot”.
- Our team started to conduct research on “Emotion Expression of Robots by Implementing Human-like Motion” in March 2018. (Competitive Research Funds, 870,000 JPY)
- We organized event “Humanware Lab Cafe” in Art Area, Naniwabashi Station on Dec 16, 2017, as an outreach research to society.
- Paper “A design of robotic spine composed of parallelogram actuation modules” is published in journal Artificial Life and Robotics.
- I participated in Summer School on Soft Manipulation 2017 (SoMA 2017) from July 17th~21st and made a poster presentation.
Current Position & Activities
- Smart Robotic Mechanism
- Advanced Physical Human-Robot Interaction
- Robotic Creatures (e.g. the drones)
- M.Eng. in System Innovation of Engineering Science from Osaka University (March 2018)
- B.Eng. in Automation of Electrical Engineering from Zhejiang University (July 2015)
- High school scientific diploma, Shiyan H.S., Daqing, Heilongjiang, China (Personal Best in grade: 1/893)